Image Map

6/19/13

Graduation Haulage!

These First Three items I got  from Express when they were having a 40% off sale I believe. I was eager to satisfy my neon and sporty cravings so I was super excited to get these!


 I wore this already a few times actually, you can tell by the stretched out neckline, and HERE too.
 You've seen me wearing this gorgeous dress on my graduation HERE
I have been wanting a pair of pants like these for, forever. White with clean flattering black lines going down the sides. I'll show you guys how I wore it, in an outfit of the day I'll upload shortly

Keep Reading to See the goodies I bought on Graduation day at Forever 21!


I also wanted to show you guys how it looks on me for reference. I got a medium of these leggings for $8, not a bad price for a trend that's kind of going out.

Cool tank for $10, they ran out of smalls but I got them in a medium as well. I love the tiger print, so bold!
Been dying for an item in checkerboard print, for $12.

Also been OBSESSING over shortalls and I did a trend post on them too HERE. I got them in a Large for $30. I just love how they look with a crop top or sports luxe.


I have a lot of outfits coming up so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love that express dress! I've been eyeing it for months but can't find it in my size anywhere. I'll live vicariously through you!

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails