Image Map

6/22/13

All white everythang... With some blue














Shirt-Nordstrom savvy|Pants-Express|Shoes-GoJane|Clutch-F21

I probably feel my chic- est in an all white outfit. Something about wearing all white is so classy and high end. And I think it's safe to say that this blazer is one of my closet essentials because I wear it alot. I'm also excited to be debuting my Celine inspired necklace from gojane. Wearing white clothes and gold jewelry is a weakness for me, whenever I'm at stores I always get drawn to the same thing. Do you guys find yourselves buying different versions of what you already own? For me it's gold necklaces, white tshirts, and button down shirts.

Thanks for reading till next time xxxxZoe

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And I thought I was the only person that does that, buying different versions of what;s already in my closet lol, but very good color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of blue!! And that clutch is soo cute!

    Giana
    http://gianachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of blue. The blazer is gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails