Image Map

5/8/15

Style Diaries: Birthday Lunch







Top,shoes, and glasses| Forever 21

Nothing beats celebrating your birthday with friends and family. My birthday was on April 23 and I am now officially two decades old haha! When I look at my 20 years I see how much I've grown, how much I've changed... am changing. I can't wait for what's next in store for me!

I went to my favorite restaurant Noodles and Co because I am a pasta addict. Went there twice actually. Haha. This is what I wore. Lovin the platform sandals right now but I have a feeling these will be the kind of shoes you'll see in a thrift store 15 years later and you think back, what was I thinking?! But it's fun right? Wanted to keep it casual in a slouchy oversize tee (actually plus size, I couldn't figure out why it was so big on me, until after I took it home but I still love it!)
And with all the 90s trends coming back, I decided to try out the choker necklace and I must say I quite fancy it. It's a simple but classy statement-worthy piece in my wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails