Image Map

5/18/15

Style Diaries: Wifey Tee and Plaid






 

Top, Necklace, Shoes, Jeans|Forever 21,Trench|H&M, Plaid|GarageClothing

This is what I wore to PF Changs with my family as a continuation of my birthday celebration last month. Alas, the celebration must end because summer school starts tomorrow. sigh.
Anyways I love love love white graphic tees and when I saw this one at Forever 21, I had to have it. It's now my favorite white shirt to wear. You know the shirt you love to grab and no matter what you wear you always feel stylish? That's what this wifey top is to me.The plaid shirt I wrapped around my waist is also a closet staple of mine as well as these black jeans. Together they come together and make a grungy chic look I adore. Though it was spring it was still a little chilly so I wore my trench coat from H&M to finish the look. I really love how it came together. What do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails