Image Map

4/11/13

I Want Candy







Blouse-Macy's|Shorts-Macy's|Jewelry-Forever21,H & M, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal|Jacket-Forever 21|Shoes-GoJane|Sunnies-Atlanta
Another beautiful day! Time to bring out the shorts. I wanted to go with a sophisticated look today with this gorgeous printed chiffon blouse, and white chiffon shorts. I added my white studded jacket to pull the white together, to make it a more monochrome look. It's been a while since I've donned some arm candy. I know why they call it arm candy too, because all day in class I was staring down at my wrists admiring my sweets.
Till next time!
P.S. I changed the look of my blog for a more minimalist look. What you think?
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I like your blouse in these pics and your profile pic on the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did change your look up.. I am still a minimalist...too many accessories drive me crazy..but it looks pretty :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm still experimenting with my style, so I'm trying a lot of different things

      Delete
  3. I love your top! And those sunnies are amazing! Wish I could find something like that in my area. :)

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails