Image Map

12/29/12

New York Gal

New York Gal



Hi guys! This is my first post for 2013 and I'm so excited for all the fun posts I have planned. Just spent the day reading She Wears Fashion's blog literally all day. Her personality and her style is great! I wish I had her style and her number of followers wouldn't be bad but I'm trying to focus on content now. It's back to school tomorrow and can't say I'm loving that. The only thing I'm looking forward to is fashion show practice.I'm going to be a model and I'm super excited about that. Not so excited about? I have a spanish presentation tomorrow. Who's signs up for a presentation the day after break? Obviously I wasn't thinking.I was trying to pick the last day possible and the second quarter ends soon. Oh well

I decided to make a set of the perfect outfit I would wear if I could go to New York. I've always wanted to go to New York for obvious reasons... But it is alas a faraway dream. But that's why I posted this, a representation of my aspirations. If you can see it you can achieve it and along with going on a trip to New York, I aspire to have a successful fashion blog and I know with hard work and connections I can achieve it! 
I will be posting a Haul, and more outfit posts real soon so stay tuned!
xxZoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails