Hi and happy New Year to well anyone who is reading this! Wow its been a great and fabulous year! I got my first job last December so it has been a great year for shopping! Aside from that, I learned to come more out of my shell more and more each year, from voicing my opinions in class, taking on a leading role in the homecoming skit, and growing my blog exposing myself to potentially tons of people to see me. My blog is still a work in progress and I'm still working on improving so I would like to thank those of you who follow my blog for supporting me. For 2013 I hope to improve my blog to make it more enjoyable for me and others.
2013 Blog Resolutions
- Continue working on satisfactory page design
- post at least 3 times a week
- In addition to personal style posts blog I will do: trends, how i style, inside my closet, etc
- update about me page
- learn more photography and webdesign and html
- learn how to customize tumblr blog
- get 100 followers
- set up editorial calender
- better content
- resize pictures
- consistently update other sites
- Have more fun with blogging, connect more with people than focusing on phony following and being jealous of popular bloggers!( will def be the hardest)
ps. are my pictures too big?