Image Map

3/29/13

ColorBlocked

OMG!! Haven't posted in soo long! I could say I was busy with college prep and schoolwork and work work, and I was but I had time to blog too, so I'm sorry. But I'm so excited to get back into the groove of blogging, I have a lot of cool outfit ideas and this spring break I'm going to Atlanta, where I was born and I'm going to be blogging about all the fabulous shops on five points intersection, including a boutique with tons of Jeffrey Campbell!!!

For now, here is an outfit I wore on Tuesday to school.




 I bought these leggings from gojane last year but was too afraid to wear them until now and got tons of compliments and I loved wearing them. I matched them with hot pink dangly earings, added edge with the faux suede motorcycle boots, and white faux leather jacket. Till next time, which will hopefully be soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails