Image Map

1/22/13

Jeffrey Campbell HOMG














Hi guys! After a hectic week of fashion show practice, paper writing, work, and yearbook editing I finally got to relax over the MLK holiday. Well, sort of... still had to work but at least I didn't have to go to school and got all my hw done beforehand.

Today I'm wearing my new clothes that I showed in my haul post; faux leather jacket with lace sleeves, and JC HOMG shoes. Aren't they amazing!? I wore a necklace that I got from Charlotte Russe for the Christmas party I went to, and I got the adorable printed peplum dress about maybe 3-4 months ago at Macy's. I've been saving it for a prom dress but now I'm unsure. I just really wanted to put together something funky.Well as I'm typing this the hours of my brake are quickly slipping and soon I'll have to sleep till morning in which I'll have to get up for school... I'm just glad I have fashion show practice to keep me going! Till next time!
xxxZoe

3 comments:

  1. That hat looks great on you! I like the accessories a lot too!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your accessories! The hat is cute and chic. I would've never think of pairing up those shoes with that great dress. :D Very creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails