Image Map

11/21/12

Break














Really getting better at using that tripod! So for Tuesday's outfit I wore my black two tone dress and my color block cardigan. To keep my waistline and add trendy interest I added my recently purchased mirror belt. I've had my eye on one of these for a while. The whole outfit in general looks put together, but the belt really adds that needed level of chic! Of course I didn't wear these wedges to school though, since I can barely last three minutes in them. I wore my trusty Steve Madden combat boots, but it just isn't as fab as with a pair of heels!
I also wear my sweater in this post here
and how I styled my dress on chictopia here

Don't you just love revamping old favorites in your wardrobe? It's fun to buy new things; and I do that every wee just about! But don't let clothes you had already sit in a pile in the back of your closet. Restyle them with new accessories and turn your old favorites into current ones!
Soon I will post another inspiration post, outfits posts(photographer friend came over!), and maybe a haul!


1 comment:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! amazing shoes!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails