Image Map

5/21/13

Braving The Blue











Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell|Blue Chiffon|LoveMelrose|Jeans-Wetseal|Shirt-Macy's|Necklace-F21

This being my last week of school, I decided to wear my Litas to school. I have been wanting to wear them for so long, even though they're phacing out, they're still a favorite of mine. I was hesitant to wear them to school for a while, because I didn't want to be judged for overdressing for school. One day I saw someone wearing litas to school, and I was a little sad, because I had wanted to be the trendsetter to wear them to school. So today I put on a brave face, a fab outfit and rocked them shoes! And girl, I rocked them! You know those commercials where girls are walking slowly by and everyone's looking at them with awe, yeah that was me (not really!) I got lot's of stares and a few compliments, but I was mostly happy I was able to accomplish my goal. So if there's something you're afraid to rock, because you think it's too loud or out there for you, do it anyway, who cares! Wear what you like and feel good doing it!

2 comments:

  1. Working em Litas :)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! That whole outfit is really great! I'm loving that blue on you.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails