Image Map

4/15/13

Sports Luxe Challenge Day 1







Blazer-Macy's
Shoes-JC
Shirt-American Apparel
Hat- Ebay
Yeah,I know I'm up late blogging this post but I really wanted to post it before tomorrow, which will be my day two challenge. So I've started a challenge for myself to see if I can make 5 sports luxe inspired luxe for the week and this was day one. The track shorts obviously made for a sporty ensemble, but adding a blazer and wedges added class and sophistication. The crop top kept it fun and sporty, and the leather baseball hat really put the look together. Job well done.

3 comments:

  1. That blue look good on you!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks its one of my favorite blazers!

      Delete
  2. WOnderful blazer! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails