Image Map

12/27/12

Cheeta Feva



Another fabulous photo shoot featuring leopard and leather!










This week is going great and I have fabulous news! I got a new camera for Christmas! No, it's not a DSLR, but it's much better than my old one. It's a Nixon CoolPix 510, and It takes clear pictures and there are a lot more effects. Now, enough about the camera more on the outfit. Here I am wearing a cheetah print skirt with a bow tie I made in sewing class sophomore year. I actually wore this skirt in an earlier post too. See Here
This time I wore it with a leather jacket to add some edge and personality. The blue platform shoes add a pop of color and sass.These pieces flow so well together! Of course I added on my favorite, gold accessories: ring, bracelets, and clutch. I got some nice clothes and shoes(Christmas and After Christmas shopping) that I can't wait to share on my blog soon. Until later!

vest- Abbey Dawn for Kohl's
skirt- me
shirt- Macy's
Jewelry- Forever 21 and H&M
clutch- Forever 21
shoes- Gojane

xxxZoe

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails