Image Map

12/17/12

Button Up











This is an outfit I wore earlier this month to attend a luncheon at the Rotary Club as a guest because I was one of the four winners in my speech class to win the Rotary Club against drugs speech! I wore a chiffon striped shirt from Macy's by material girl and its one of my favorite shirts, button down tops are hands down my favorite type of shirt( pin stripe, chiffon, sheer, white, studded, denim, whatever) I cannot have too many! For my bottom I wore my new Charlotte Russe mint skater skirt for a pop of color, tights for warmth, a belt to put it all together and my Jeffrey Campbell 99 ties I scored off of ebay. Christmas is coming and with that Christmas parties. I will be posting pictures of my church Christmas party this week, and my Nordstrom Christmas party next week, along with another photo shoot picture taken by my friend Tracy! So much fabulous ness! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. That´s cute, I like it!!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt, the boots are cute too.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails