Image Map

2/28/12

All Cozied Up





Blazer- forever21, Dress- Macys, Snood- Jcrew, Boots- Steve Madden

Long time, no post. I've been listening and practicing spanish lately because I've decided I'm gonna be fluent. Demi lovato's spanish version of skyscraper is pure beauty. Also working at Mcdonalds has been the greatest blessing( the pay) because now I can buy things I wouldn't have even thought of before I started working Dec 30.( which makes you wonder if I even need those items at all!)


 I always wear my most fashionable outfits to school, for it is the place I'm at most and therefore develope who I am. At first glance, I want people to look and think, Wow she's so fashionable. How on earth did she put that together.

For this outfit, the tactic was layering but instead of an all neutral ensemble i decided to go for a pale pink blazer and delicate flower clip to keep the outfit light and feminine, though not yet spring. The cheetah print dress is for pattern and the grey snood adds cozy texture. Of course i have my leggings on because that's my signature piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails