Image Map

2/17/11

Fashion Inspiration


I love loose fitting tops and turban headbands are my obsession. These girls style totally inspired me.


What i love about this outfit is the bold yellow, and everything else is neutral brown. It really makes an outfit when you have a focal point and everything else brings it together. The headband gives the outfit more color and personality.

 As i've said before, i love button downs and these leggings are killer. I love how she pairs this edgy outfit with clogs, totally unexpected in my taste. The quilted brown bag is gorgeous and the headband makes a nice touch.
I'm kind of going through a bohemian faze right now. I'm loving maxi dresses and skirts, earth tones,florals, wooden and feather accessories, the hippie headband, and the overall casaul vibe of this sixties style. What i love about this outfit is that it's simple but totally stylish. She didn't throw much on, just a floral tunic, and a couple accessories but she makes it look totally effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails